Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Texas Driver License - TX Learner Permit

Driver license or learner permit in Texas

Every year thousands of teenagers apply for their Texas driver license or learner permit. In most cases, they have a very vague idea of how the approach the application and the Department of Public Safety (DPS) does not provide clear instructions either. Read on if you would like to know how to attain your first license to drive.
Complete the Texas driver education course

According to the law, every teenage Texas driver license applicant who is under 18 years of age must complete a state-approved driver education course. The course may be offered in high-school or you may choose to take the course at a local driving school. Starting 1997, the DPS also approved a number of parent taught driver education courses. Texas parent taught driver education courses may be taken at home at your own convenience, saving you the hassle of going to scheduled lessons at school.

Depending on the type of the driver education program you choose – concurrent or block – you will either need to complete the whole course or just the first 6 hours before you can apply for a learner permit.

You can read more about obtaining a driver license in TX at education4drivers.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my own experience, DMV Texas guidelines are much better than New York's.

Aaron Basedow said...

Very useful information you have provided. My friend has shifted to Texas and he is in search of good driving school in Texas. I will surely suggest him your post.

Unknown said...

Good Post :)

used textbooks

cool said...

PTDE - Texas Parent Taught Drivers Education 101 course, this is the course we talk about to get the learners permit.

Agapiya Olga said...

When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. Mr Pedro, a loan officer, sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 3 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of Mr Pedro and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."
I will recommend you to contact a loan officer Mr Pedro on the information below if you need any financial assistance.
Email & Chat: +1 863 231 0632 pedroloanss@gmail.com